Since 2011, over 1,000 copies of the hardback version of The Renaissance of Exercise by Ken Hutchins have been sold at a price of $147 each. With the gracious consent of Josh Trentine we are now able to offer a PDF digital version of the book for $79. This enables many across the globe to access this bible of exercise, since those beyond the United States often spend over $200 (including shipping and customs) per copy.
- Discover the Renaissance of Exercise emerging from the Dark Ages of jockism.
- Learn the history and foundations of the Exercise Renaissance.
- Know the real cardiovascular benefits of exercise that the Aerobics promoters have desperately tried to silence.
- Protect yourself from the deceit of the T.V. commercials hawking fat-loss.
- Know why less is really more when it comes to exercise quality and health.
- Understand the RenEx Protocol and actualize the superior equipment for that superior protocol.
- Review the biggest blunders in physical therapy research.
- See the future in a new exercise protocol and equipment that will take the lead in all objective research on the subject.
- Entertain the best exercise techniques to employ and those to avoid.
- Master the Squeeze Technique.
- Adopt the Repetition Counter and Ditch the Stopwatch!
- Evaluate and compare the top equipment lines.
- Stop science heresy in sports medicine!
- And much more!
Ken Hutchins can be contacted at Ken@SeriousExercise.com
"The Renaissance of Exercise is a must for every personal trainer and therapist." —Drew Baye